Elections for the Community Council take place each year in August. This is one of the many ways that we encourage our school community to become involved in the education process.
The Council assists with school improvement, and make decisions on how to best spend the Trust LANDS funding. More information regarding the work of the Council can be found by clicking here.
Open to the school community
Meetings will be held in the school library
2018-2019 SCC schedule
(All council meetings are on Thursday)
* September 6th @ 3:30-4:30 p.m.
* November 8th @ 3:30-4:30 p.m.
* January 17th @ 3:30-4:30 p.m.
* March 21st @ 3:30-4:30 p.m.
* April 18th @ 3:30-4:30 p.m.